Stock Funding Redefined
If you sell used cars or LCVs, we provide stock funding that’s quite different…
- Our facility is not tied to retail paper so you’re free to place finance where it best suits you and your customers.
- There’s a transparent pricing structure – with a margin over BoE base rate and no hidden fees.
- We’ll fund up to 110% of CAP Clean on vehicles purchased from any source e.g. auctions, private sale and trade in.
- We’ll fund vehicles up to 10 years old and 100,000 miles.
- We’ll fund vehicles up to 180 days as standard, with an option to extend for a further 60 days for any slower moving vehicles.
- Credit line size ranges from £250,000 to £2,500,000.
Based in Redhill, we are a division of Haydock Finance, a business finance specialist who has been supporting UK SME growth for over 40 years.
We currently have stocking facilities in place of £65,000,000 and have over 140 dealers nationwide. Whilst using a leading automated funding system, you will receive award winning, expert customer service from our specialist sales and account management team.
If you are looking to use stocking finance for the first time or looking for alternative financing without some of the drawbacks, our stock funding facility could be the perfect complement to your plans.
Introducing our Head of Stock Finance, Simon Bryant
" When we launched Haydock Stock Finance in 2021 it was in response to demand from dealers in the independent space. They were looking for an alternative to their current funders that offered value, transparency and flexibility. We are definitely offering those things, and something else as well – quality service. This to me is the most important element of our offering as we are here for the long haul, to build strong, enduring relationships and that can’t happen without excellent service."
For more information on our facility, please call 0345 6461802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.